Welcome to the ABC Christmas Challenge Blog






The aim of our challenge is to help us avoid the Christmas Stress and rush to have all your cards ready! Our monthly Challenges are themed, We hope you will join us and have at the very least have a few cards in time for Christmas Please Read the Rules, and remember that you can enter our challenges as many times as you like and combine your entries with as many challenges as you like too! Have fun!
Helen, Samantha and the Design team Xx

Wednesday 29 May 2013

K is for Kept Safe

It is wednesday again and challenge time yet again. Bettina here, and I am hosting the challenge for the two next weeks. Make sure to scroll down for the winner of our last challenge!!

This fortnight the challenge is K for Kept Safe!! Meaning you are to use something you have have tucked away for keeping...Please use it now!!

Our sponsor for this challenge is:
Kenny K with a prize of any 3 digital images from their shop


Digi and rubber stamps from KennyK are a fun and edgy way to add the perfect dose of attitude and style to all of your creations! The creator, the artist, the man: Kenny K is a NYC-born professional illustrator who has brought his funky-but-slick, urban-influenced look to the cardmaking and paper crafts world. His signature style can be seen throughout his various collections of sexy pin-up babes, sweet 'n sassy girls, cool rockin' dudes, kid’s stuff, retro characters and more at KennyKDownloads.com.


Our Designers


Wilma Kenny K Mistletoe
Kept safe Item - I have that white snowflake embellishment for years, but never wanted to use it.



Jennifer - Kenny K Snowman
Kept safe Item - The aqua twine is almost to the end, so I use it VERY sparingly these days! and my aqua spray mist on the sentiment circle. I had never used the tab die before, so this was a great time to pull it out, even though I've had them over a year. yikes!




Michelle - Bow Digital Stamp
Kept safe Item - info coming soon
Kept safe Item - Paper Cellar paper lace, Now a discontinued Item :( so if your looking paper Cellar we want it back! please!


Emma using Sleigh
Kept safe Item - I've had these cute shaped button
forever and still have more!

Helen
Kept safe Item - Echo Park 'Winter Wishes' paper received last Christmas...but too pretty to cut into! :0)

Kept safe Item - I've had the resin holly leaves/berries for longer than I can remember. I think I bought a small pack at a craft show many years ago, but I still have most of the pack left!  When I remember that I've got them, I do like using them.

Angela using Elf Boy
Kept safe Item - I've used the wonderful Panduro Paper,that i've shopped last year in Hamburg.I like it so much,because i don't find it in any shop here in Berlin or in an online shop.I use it very economical.

So there you go plenty of inspiration!and don't forget to check the ½ way post next week
as we have more inspiration on that post too!

Now its over to you!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely cards ladies. I linked my card up yesterday but it said that the blog owner had to approve before linking, not sure how many other cards might be waiting for approval, or if you even know about this?

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda,, All sorted hunny! xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for a Christmas card challenge - the DT did a great job on their cards. I am looking forward to entering your challenges this year. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to see you here Gail! and thanks for leaving a comment too! hugs me x

      Delete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we really appreciate all your comments, hugs Samatha, Helen and the girlies :0)

Please Turn it off!! We No longer comment on blogs with Word Verification switched on.

Please Turn it off!! We No longer comment on blogs with Word Verification switched on.
Click here for how turn it off!!